I would start off by thanking identity17(https://identity17.wordpress.com/) for nominating us for this award. We highly appreciate it and apologize for the late response.
Okay so first off, what exactly is it about? Just like every other award on WordPress, the Liebster Award is a way of showing appreciation, connecting with and getting to know one another better. After getting nominated if you choose to accept the award you have to answer some questions given to you by the person who nominated you, share some facts about yourself and then nominate other bloggers who you think deserve the award.
– Insert the liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself! lol
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
I think it’s okay if you don’t follow all the rules though, like the less-than-100-followers rule. Just pick ALL your favorite blogs!
11 random facts about me
- First one is more like a fact about our blog: The Hidden Prestige is actually run by 4 friends 😉
- I am a huge ice-cream and pizza lover.
- I can speak and write 3 languages fluently.
- I love the seas and oceans.
- I love swimming.
- I like cooking different dishes.
- I prefer road trips over flights.
- I am a very reserve person with people I don’t really know well but the opposite around my close friends.
- I really love to help people in any way I can and always try my level best in being useful.
- I love pandas and bears.
- I’m not a huge fan of tea or coffee.
The questions of identity17 for me:
1.What’s the craziest thing that’s happened to you?
Back in grade 4, I participated in a swimming competition on Sports Day, as soon as the couch whistled to start I dived so hard I almost drowned, the coach saved me and brought me back to the surface and by that time the other contestant were already ahead of me, I ended up with the consolation prize.
2.What do you do when you get angry?
I try my best to stay quiet to avoid argument and say something I would regret later.
3.Are you a stay at home person or would you rather be out and exploring?
I m more of a stay at home person but I like exploring Historic places.
4.If you could do the one thing that could potentially change the world, what would it be?
Fight for the betterment of the lives of poor people.
5.Who’s your favorite famous person? Dead and alive.
Definitely Prophet Muhammed may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him and his companions.
From alive: I don’t really have an all-time favorite famous person.
- Would you rather sweet or savoury?
- What’s the one quality you like and dislike?
Quality I like: Loyalty
Quality I dislike: Being nosy and judgmental.
- What is one thing you’d like to be better at?
- Do you prefer sleeping in or waking up early?
Wake up early.
- Where are you from? (Completely optional)
Pakistan but born and brought up in Riyadh.
- Do you like animals?
Yep except insects and reptiles.
- Abdullah Malik
My questions for the nominees:
- A country you would like to visit.
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Are you more into reading or arts?
- Something you are really passionate about.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- A language you would like to learn.
- Something that irritates you a lot.
- How did you end up blogging?
- Your favorite sports.
- A quality you would like to change about yourself.
- How would you describe your relationship with your siblings?
Looking forward to reading your answers.
Hope you had a good read 😉