Want a blessed marriage?
Follow the Sunnah!
The Prophet PBUH said: (The most blessed nikah is the one with the least expenses.)
Marriage is a blessed religious occasion in which we ask Allah to bless us and put barakah in our lives ahead but how do we expect a happy blessed married life when the start of it by disobeying Allah swt?
Some of the most common sins which are overlooked and regarded as traditions in a marriage ceremony which should be abandoned are:
1. Mixing of men and women.
2. Dancing and singing.
3. Extravagance ( too much spending on the wedding dress, venue, dinner etc)
4. Bride applying fake nails, eyelashes or extensions. ( As the Prophet PBUH has cursed the women who does so)
4. Women wearing tight, revealing clothes.
5. Taking pictures. ( Having a male photographer taking the pictures of the bride and other women is a serious issue which needs to be addressed!)
6. Following non- Muslims traditions ( which includes Mehendi, Mayoon, Dholki Baarat etc)
The Sunnah Marriage:
May Allah bless you and your family always. ☺